Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ASSIGNMENT 1

COMPOSTION

This is a website I found on composition. As the Rhonda Callow stated “composition” simply refers to the act of putting together certain pieces or elements to form the “big picture”. http://www.brighthub.com/multimedia/photography/articles/951.aspx#ixzz11cDMZ1E8
 I found this website interesting as it discussed some of the things that we are learning about this week such as the rule of thirds, framing plus other topics that will help in taking a decent photo. I have usually tried to center my subject in my photos. I have recently taken some photos using the rule of thirds without consciously knowing. It should be fun taking photos this week.

AESTHETICS

What is aesthetics? This is hard to define as one person idea may be completely different then the next person. Here is an article written by Austin Cline on aesthetics.     atheism.about.com/od/philosophybranches/p/Aesthetics.htm

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, like i previously said to someone else this week has opened my mind up to composition rather than just consistantly trying to center my subjects

    ReplyDelete