Wednesday, September 15, 2010

These pictures were taken Monday evening. I was going to take pictures of my daughter’s soccer game, but it was cancelled due to weather. On the way home my wife spotted these double rainbows. Pulling over and standing in a downpour I was able to get a bunch of pictures of these rainbows.
I choose the picture of the rainbow over the farm. When I took the picture my focus was on the rainbow and not the farm. I like it because the farm is centered under the rainbow with the American flag in front of the house. Of all the pictures I took I like this one the best.


The second picture is of the same rainbow but was taken as I was riding down the interstate. I was able to get this picture though the windshield. This picture you can see both rainbow pretty well. It also looks like your heading to look for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love rainbows. I like the one on the bottom better because of the lighting. Like you said, it looks pretty magical. This is awesome, and keep up the great work!

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy images of rainbows because every angle is something different. I like the first one because of the way it looks like you are going to drive underneath it. I also like the second image because it looks like you are going toward the beginning [or end] of the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lighting in the second photo (on the interstate). The sun was obviously shining and the colors in the rainbow are "popping".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norman,
    I think your rainbow pictures are excellent. they are also breath taking. I love them both. Nice
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete